Friday, February 26, 2010

What do I want to be when I grow up?

My friend Sara and I often bounce ideas off eachother, and daydream about what we want to do "when we grow up".... we are both creative people and sometimes that is difficult when it comes to really being able to make a living at something you are passionate about !
This past year has been "challenging" at our house to say the least, with the failing economy.  But I still like to daydream !  I recently went back to school for 155 hours of refresher training to get re- licensed in cosmetology.  As many of you know, I worked at a great salon for many years, pre-children, and then decided to stay home with them until they all were in school.  WELL they are all in school, and I am faced with "what to do".......I have many passions.  None of which will make me a millionare, but none the less, I am passionate about them.
One crazy dream I have is to own a store that incoorperates a delicatessan, full service salon/spa, and a large area for junk market ocassional sales !
Sounds like a great place to go right ?!

No comments: